Hamberger Dental Associates proudly offers our patients laser dentistry, with FDA approved, state-of-the-art laser technology. Our office has a constant commitment to providing our patients with the best care. The use of a laser in our office has provided our patients a more effective alternative to more invasive procedures.
Laser dentistry has proven to be extremely effective for many different periodontal/gum procedures without the drawbacks of conventional and more invasive surgical treatments. With the use of lasers in our office we have observed significantly less pain, quicker healing, and a safer alternative for patients with more advanced health concerns or patients blood thinners.
With our laser we can provide:
- Treatment of gum disease
- Cosmetic gum surgery
- Laser Periodontal Treatment to treat gum disease
- Eliminating the bacteria causing gum disease and bad breath
- Reduce pockets around the teeth
- Periodontal Pocket Decontamination
- Frenulum release /tongue tied
- Laser Periodontal therapy
- Crown Lengthening
- Cold Sore/Aphthous Ulcer care
- Irritation fibroma removal
With the use of our laser and air abrasion technology, minor treatments including small cavities or minor gum surgery can be completed without a drill or needle.